You know every world will have it's end And I'm here to prove it all to you I am who you don't think I am All wrapped up in my evil plan I can taste the day Savor night Spells beyond you As I watch you crawl Do you dare to fight Evil's might I'll be the last one standing In a flash of light My eyes are filled with curiosity You think that you have power over me In this life there's no room for you and me So, turn away or face this day with me, with me You know, every world will have it's test Don't blame for what I have become You know every world will come to end And I'll create your final rest I can taste the day Savor night Scream your dreams As you dare to fight, dare to fight My eyes are filled with curiosity You think that you have power over me In this life there's no room for you and me So, turn away or face this day with me, with me With me, with me I can taste the day Savor night Scream your dreams As you dare to fight, dare to fight ...
Short while in endless time Point in infinite space One form of local life Evolved bit better Fake conviction of speciality Illusion of individuality You think you're center of the world There's no the center of the world We think we're center of the universe There's no the center of the universe Programmed reactions Illusionary will Fictitious goals To motivate us Best units combination Next better generation Rejecting the end of time Chase illusion of sense before we die Emerged from darkness Improved itself Took dominance of the earth All kinds that started One day will fall The every world goes away You think you're center of the world There's no the center of the world We think we're center of the universe There's no the center of the universe Similar versions From one design Pretending their own uniqueness I've known you so many times I see you in everyone I see Rejecting the end of time Chase illusion o...
Your eyes judge like a jury locked in a trial No respect for the odd and innocent Guilty, now shut the doors and then open fire Some fail to make the connection And lose beauty in a mound of rejection Can't we understand that no life is out of our hands? Suffocation and the fear of living setting in, so let go Let go before he lets go Patience is wearing thin and leaving him, so let go Let go before he lets go of this life I wonder what goes on Before he lets go, he says Send an angel to pull me from the hell below This weight is far too much to own And this body doesn't feel like home Send an angel, I feel I'm dying all alone So lift me up or let me go 'Cause this body doesn't feel like home No, this body doesn't feel like home No Love feels far away The lack of motivation keeps his soul from bettering his own life Now he's next level with a bottle and a blade Retreating in his own way Suffocation and the fear of living setting in, so let go Let go before...
Comments
Post a Comment